I have a friend who’s in a real dating rut. Part of it has to do with him having autism and very socially anxious. He’s incredibly intelligent and has wonderful values. Are there any Jewish minded darting apps specifically focused on people with autism? I think the mainstream apps aren’t really working for him. Alternatively are there any shadchanim that work with traditional not shomer mitzvot adults with autism?
Autistic Jews looking for love
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas