Would a Jewish man who’s marrying a non-Jewish woman be allowed to have an aufruf (called to the Torah for an aliya prior to the wedding) at a non-reform/reconstructionist shul?
Aufruf for Jewish man marrying non-Jewish Woman
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Half of US’s 25 most generous philanthropists are Jews. Few give to Jewish groups
- Quick question about a YouTube video about Judaism – (about atheists and polytheists)
- Last week there was one meat kosher restaurant in DC and suddenly now there are three!
- What are your favorite sources for parsha commentary?
- Spielberg’s ‘Fabelmans’ earns 7 Oscar nods, WWI epic with anti-Nazi past gets 9