When I was young I still felt strongly that it was my responsibility to use my time and effort to contribute to the world being a better place. Yet as I’ve got older it feels more and more urgent. Does anyone else feel the same way?
As you age do you feel an increasing need to contribute to the betterment of the world?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Traveling to Israel for leisure after October 7
- Other Jews in the diaspora without many Jewish friends despite living in areas with Jews?
- To Jewish music albums and songs of all time?
- if Abraham is the father of all of the jews and that jews are native to israel/judea,what is this? (Genuine question,I’m not the religious type and I’d like to know more)
- Shabbat kids program ideas