I’m not a Jewish person but I want to know honestly if Jewish people are compatible with other cultures instead of one culture absorbing another. This is a serious question I don’t mean any disrespect when I ask if Jewish people are tolerant towards non-Jewish people I just really want to know if Jewish cultures and other cultures can exist together. I want to add that I have no Jewish friends and rarely do I get to learn about this kind of thing so it’s important to me that I get the most honest answer so I don’t get the wrong idea about Judaism.
Are Jewish people tolerant towards non-Jewish people?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After the mass expulsion of Spanish Jews in 1492, many Sephardi exiles escaped to the Islamic world, while others settled in Christian Europe. What kind of contact existed between early modern Sephardi communities on opposite sides of the Mediterranean?
- What is the best talmud to get?
- Current atheist that is thinking about converting to Judaism
- The framework of my Sukkah is made of plastic. Can the Skhach rest directly on the plastic, or must there be something in between, if so what?
- Former US Representative Ted Deutch takes office as the new CEO of the American Jewish Committee