Thinking of getting a very small one on my forearm. No need to lecture me about tattoos or try to prove any points, i’m a grown up and 100% Jewish, and with orthodox relatives. Just simply asking the title question to anyone here who may have this tattoo visible and their experience. Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoyed their Chinese food tonight.
Anyone with a visible star of David tattoo ever been approached in a hostile way?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Me watching the calendar like
- There are three prayers a day right? So can someone please explain how to configure this list so I can start those daily prayers?
- Version 2.0 of my Jewish communities Iceberg chart (based on regions more than edots in for the most part) at the top are the more well known groups and at the bottom the more obscure ones
- Is the Orange M&M Jewish? An Investigation.
- Christian adoption agency uses new “religious freedom” to deny service to straight Jewish couple. The law was intended to allow Christian foster and adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ couples.