Just looked through Re’eh and the back end is also for Shmini Atzeret, it’s like getting half a parsha for free 😁
Any other Ba’alei Koreh out there get excited when half of the week’s Parsha is a Yom Tov reading as well?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Parshat Ki Tisa: How Can We Navigate Disappointment with Positivity?
- Jewish UC Santa Barbara students fear for safety after antisemitic signs appear on campus
- Abandoned Jewish Family Mansion/Everything Left Behind Due To Electrical Fire!!
- Ohel David Synagogue in Pune, India, one of the oldest in the country dating back to 1867
- Chabad question – is it weird that I bought a brown/olive colored hat instead of traditional black?