I’ve started saying Kiddush every Friday night with my family, and so far my parents have not been impressed with any of my kosher wine picks. I’m looking for some suggestions for good Kosher wine (preferably $35 or under) my parents are particularly fans of Malbecs, Sirah’s, Brunello’s, and Pinot’s. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Any kosher wine recommendations?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Yeshiva University receives permission to field flag football squads
- As someone raised as a Muslim, I feel I have a lot of misconceptions against Jews and Judaism. Where can I find a Rabbi to answer my tough questions and get over my prejudice?
- The DIY community has discovered an eruv
- Other than Sefer haYashar, are there any other sources that reference a baby speaking in Joseph’s defense?
- Why is there very little discussion of Jewish art?