Just realized my girlfriends family pronounces it as “huhgaduh” without any breaks in the word, kind of like the word “banana” which I have never heard before. Whereas everyone in my family pronounces it as “hah-gah-dah”, with three breaks in the word.
American Jews, how do you pronounce Haggadah?
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- dont let yourself be consumed by the hatred we receive
- "I don’t support the Israeli government but…"
- 250 percent rise in UK antisemitic incidents amid Israel-Palestine violence
- 13 May 1901, Witold Pilecki was born. In 1940 he volunteered to be captured by Nazis so he could collect intelligence on the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. He escaped in April 1943 and wrote a report about the crimes in the camp.
- Can someone help me translate this Hebrew pls?