Has anyone pursued a Reform bar-mitzvah as an adult? I am a “Hebrew school dropout” and quite frankly have been really turned off by more conservative denominations of Judaism. I am searching for info on “big tent” experiences, and any advice or personal stories would be welcomed!
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Why does it feel like far left and far right are working together against the one thing they agree one? – Rally organizers, police deny coordinating with far-right extremists ahead of pro-Israel rally
- How bad is situation with antisemitism in the North AmericaEurope actually is?
- Are there still Jewish populations within Muslim majority countries?
- Swastika is found carved into an elevator at the State Department
- Maybe it is time to learn about the questionable authenticity of the zohar