Has any nation every honored the Jews simply because of the Covenant of Two Parts? What about the affirmation at Sinai when Torah was given? It seems that every nation has only battled and kicked the Jews. Has any nation that you can think of ever honored the Jews for their faithfulness to Torah and G-d throughout history?
A Nation Honoring the Jews Because of the Covenant
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- After turndown by North America, did Jewish refugee ships try to secretly beach and live somewhere uninhabited?
- what are good arguments for god?
- London synagogue sold to Muslim group tied to antisemitic figures
- DNA Test Says I’m not Jewish but…
- How the ancient Jewish ‘new year for trees’ became an Israeli celebration of nature