Heya, I thought i’d post here to avoid unnecessary antisemitism. I’m a jewish student who’s always the first Jew anyone’s met and it would mean to much to me to have someone that i could relate to who shared my faith. We can talk about anything, I like philosophy, politics, star trek, art, music and cooking. I have no preference for gender but someone close to me in age would be ideal. Hmu on reddit and let’s get to know each other! Good vibes, peace and love, 🙂
16F student looking to make friends/penpals with another Jew around my age, I live in the English countryside and I’ve never known any Jews outside of my family
More from r/JudaismMore posts in r/Judaism »
- Mitzvah for Helping Jews Return to the Faith
- A question for Orthodox & Conservative Jews, does it make you sad to see so many of your fellow Jews are usually very secular?
- Meteor with the force of a nuclear weapon 3600 years ago destroyed ancient city, likely inspired Bible tale of Sodom, study finds
- How do I begin studying Judaism?
- How does anyone determine whether they’re Ashkenazi or Sephardi if they come from a mixed background?